What is the Best WooCommerce Plugin?
Adding the ShareitEffect Plugin to your WooCommerce website may be the best decision you make for your online store. Once it has been added, you can take advantage of the unprecedented referral marketing services that ShareitEffect has to offer. The ShareitEffect plugin is extremely easy to set up and use, requiring only a few pieces of information.
Before we dive into how to set up and use the ShareitEffect plugin for your Woocommerce website, let’s take a closer look at what a plugin is and why it is going to be to your advantage to install it to your website.
Simply put, a plugin is an extension added to your website providing the website with additional functionalities. These additional features allow for the website to show additional content that the website was not originally intended to display. Plugins allow for viewers of your website to see specific images, sounds, videos, or animation, as defined by the plugin.
One of the biggest benefits of using a plugin is the ability to quickly add features to a website, which would normally take developers months and months to accomplish. A plugin allows for you to essentially “plugin” increasing what your website is capable of doing, without writing all the code. Not having to write new code, saves time and money, allowing you to get your website to do what you want quickly.
A good way to think of a plugin is to compare it to the apps on your phone. When you get a new smartphone, it comes with all the basic apps already installed, i.e., weather, mail, texting, calculator, etc. You have the ability to download and install apps for just about everything you could possibly want as a way to customize your new smartphone.
In addition to being able to increase the capacity of your website, there are a few additional benefits of using plugins.
- Save Time and Money
One of the biggest benefits of using plugins is the ability to save time and money. Because they act as an extension to a website, without altering the actual coding of the website, they can quickly and easily be installed in a matter of minutes, rather than days or longer. Additionally, because you do not need to pay for a web designer to alter the code, you are also saving substantial amounts of money, but utilizing plugins to change, alter or enhance the functionality of your website.
Each plugin will come equipped with different functionality and features to accomplish specific tasks. Depending on the plugin, some allow for you to customize site features and functionality, such as turning on or off specific styles. This functionality allows you to completely customize your plugin, allows you to change the fonts, colors, and sizes to match the rest of your website, making it look like it was hard coded with your website and not an extension. The ShareitEffect plugin is no different, but we’ll talk more about that and how to customize it later.
Due to the fact that plugins are affordable, customized, and are easy to use, they are incredibly popular. Due to the popularity of plugins, they are often extremely reliable as well. Many plugins that are available, are managed by reputable companies who ensure that their plugin is regularly updated to provide bug fixes and to improve security. Because plugins are managed by a third party and provide all the security and functionality that you want from a plugin, many do incur a cost. Many plugins offer a free version that will have limited functionality and features but will provide you with a good idea of what the plugin offers and is capable of doing. For a paid version of a plugin, you’ll have access to all the functionality that the plugin has to offer. While you will be paying for the services, it will still be substantially less than if you were to pay for a website developer to code your website to accomplish the same things.
How Does the ShareitEffect for WooCommerce Plugin Work?
GET YOUR CUSTOMERS TO EAGERLY RECOMMEND YOUR PRODUCTS TO HUNDREDS OF THEIR FRIENDS.
Welcome to the #1 online referral marketing strategy! Harness the power of word-of-mouth marketing! Increase traffic, credibility, online visibility, and revenue! ShareitEffect.com provides a cutting-edge way for your customers to recommend your products to hundreds of their followers.
The below story illustrates how ShareitEffect works….
“Jackie shared a post on her social media about a pillow she bought. Over 400 of her followers saw the post, 27 commented, 19 shared it, and 45 clicked the embedded link and bought the same pillow.”
This example, plus thousands more just like it, prove the uniquely powerful effectiveness of the ShareitEffect.
There is a real value when a trusted friend shares something with you. It is like they are stating: “I love it, you will too!” The magic is that your customers will naturally influence their friends to buy from you.
With the ability to easily set up and customize the ShareitEffect plugin in a few easy steps anyone can do it and begin to capitalize on the power of word of mouth and ShareitEffect.
Here is what you need to know and how to set up the ShareitEffect plugin, to begin capitalizing on the benefit of ShareitEffect.
Setting Up ShareitEffect Plugin
Once you have installed the free ShareitEffect plugin to your WooCommerce website, there are a few pieces of information that you’ll need to provide. After providing the required information (the discount amount offered, a hashtag, and content of your choice for the Facebook post), the plugin will do the rest of the work automatically for you.
Once you’ve input the required information, sit back and watch the plugin do the rest of the work for you. Let’s take a closer look at what each field requires in order to get the plugin fully set up and functioning.
The whole idea behind ShareitEffect is to incentivize your customers to share your business via social media in exchange for a discount on their current purchase. In order for this concept to work, you need to determine how much of a discount you are willing or able to give to your customers.
There are a few different ways in which you can determine what discount to give, either a dollar amount or a percentage off. The most common method of discount is a percentage off, ranging anywhere from 5% up to 50% off! Although the range of discounts ranges substantially, the most common percentage is 10% off for sharing. The nice thing about ShareitEffect is that you are in complete control of your discount and can go as high or as low as you want.
While the most common method is to offer a percentage off rather than a dollar amount, there may be times where offering a dollar amount makes more sense. The best way to determine which method is best for you and your unique situation is to simply figure out what your average order value is and which way (discount or dollar amount) is going to make more financial sense.
For example, if you determine that your average order amount is $500, you can see if it makes more sense to offer a 10% discount (equal to $50) or to offer a flat dollar amount discount, such as $25 dollars off. In this example, it would make more sense to offer a specific dollar amount instead of a percentage, as you’ll still be rewarding your customers for sharing without cutting into your profit margin.
The ability to customize and cater the discount you offer to your customers is what makes ShareitEffect so effective. There is no “one size fits all” mentality here, you are in control of what works for you and what doesn’t so that you are able to set your business up for optimal success. You are also welcome to change the discounted amount any time you want – like seasonal or holidays.
Once you have established the discount rate that you want to offer, you will then need to include a hashtag that will be included with each social media post. You are limited to one hashtag, so make sure you include one that is powerful, impactful, and is relevant. Not sure how to come up with the right hashtag, here are a few things to keep in mind.
Before we dive into how hashtags work, let’s briefly discuss what hashtags are. Simply stated, a hashtag, including the hash symbol (also known as the pound sign), is a keyword or phrase that is written in a post or a comment to highlight it or make it searchable. In other words, every post that includes the same hashtag can be searched by simply clicking on the hashtag. In other words, hashtags allow for every post with the hashtag to be indexed and searchable, meaning that anyone can search for that specific hashtag and find all the posts that use it, whether they are friends or followers of the original poster or not.
The ability to search and be found by just about anyone is one of the things that makes using hashtags so attractive and appealing. Just because they are so appealing, doesn’t mean that you should begin slapping a # in front of any word or phrase, you need to be specific to achieve optimal results. When trying to decide on the right hashtag to include with your ShareitEffect plugin, there are a few different types of hashtags that you should be aware of, to help you decide on the perfect hashtag.
- Content Hashtag: ideal for those who are new to using and understanding hashtags can benefit from utilizing a content hashtag. So, what exactly is a content hashtag? A content hashtag is a family of hashtags that directly relate to the product, service, or area of expertise to which they are referring to. This particular type of hashtag will bring exceptional exposure to your brand and introduce you to potential clients. Examples of content hashtags can include: #shoes, #runningshoes, or #athleticshoes
- Trending Hashtags: Another great way to get your brand extra exposure is by taking advantage of trending hashtags. These are hashtags that are popular among social media users. While it might be tempting to include trending hashtags in your content as a way to increase traffic to your site and gain exposure, it isn’t always appropriate to include a trending hashtag. Instead, there is an important component that you should consider prior to including a trending hashtag.
Does your post add value to the conversation? Because there is so much content and conversations circulating around the trending topic, the last thing you want to do is add noise and get lost in the commotion of everything going on. When you use a trending hashtag, make sure what you have to say adds value to the conversation. Adding value can take many different forms, including an original look or opinion on a specific topic, a funny statement, or an image that draws attention. The more original, funny, or creative you can be in your post with the trending hashtag, the more likely you are to have your post reshared, gaining more attention and traction.
- Brand Specific Hashtag: Regardless of how unique or witty your content may be, when using a trending or content hashtag, you always run the risk of getting lost in the noise. That is where using a brand-specific hashtag can be beneficial. There are many different ways in which you can use a brand-specific hashtag to your benefit. One of the biggest perks of using a brand-specific hashtag is that no one else will be using the same hashtag, so every post that uses your brand hashtag, will be in reference to your brand. That being said, it is important that your brand-specific hashtag be unique and memorable to generate traction and conversations. Try using a short motto or tagline that others will want to use.
As you can see, hashtags aren’t just a group of words, they carry a lot of weight and can have a major impact. Find the one that will make the biggest impact, and utilize it to your advantage. ShareitEffect’s plugin allows for you to include one in every post, so make sure the one that you select is the one that will be beneficial and share-worthy.
After you decide on the right hashtag to represent your brand, you’ll then need to create a snippet of content that will also be included in every social media post. This snippet will be limited to 50 characters, meaning you’ll need to create something that is short, sweet, and to the point.
One of the unique features of the ShareitEffect plugin is that you are able to write your own content that will be included with each social media post that is shared. The awesome thing about this content is that it looks like your customers wrote it, but it’s written by you.
Because you are limited in what you can say, it is even more important than what you do say conveys exactly what you want any potential customers to see. Here are a few ideas of how to get the most out of the limited space that you have.
- Speak Their Language. Every targeted audience is going to have a specific type of language that they speak (slang, jargon, etc.). The best way to attract more of your targeted audience is to speak their language. For example, if your target audience is frugal spenders, you could say something like “Save money in your budget by clicking below!”. Or for a target audience of shoe fanatics, you could say something like “Save on your next favorite shoes here!”. When you speak their language, the post then takes on a more personal approach, which will attract the customers that you are looking for.
- Short, Sweet, and To the Point. Aside from the fact that the ShareitEffect plugin limits your content to 50 characters, it is generally a good idea to keep content short, sweet, and to the point. Eliminate the excess fluff and let your audience know exactly what they need to know, i.e., click here to save.
- Call to Action. Arguably the most important component is the call to action. This is where you are telling/reminding your audience to act. Without including a call to action, many people scrolling through social media won’t know what to do, or will simply keep scrolling. When a call to action is included, many social media users will follow the direction given. Typical calls of action on social media can include: clicking a link, sharing a page/post with others, subscribing to a channel or newsletter, and other similar actions.
It is important that you include a call to action in your content for the power of the ShareitEffect to reach its largest possible target audience.
Once you have successfully determined your discount amount, created a catchy hashtag, and cultivated appropriate content your ShareitEffect plugin is ready to get to work. Simply click “save” and sit back and watch the magic happen. With the information you have provided, ShareitEffect will then automatically do the rest of the work for you. When your customers opt to share your brand/products to their social media followers, you could literally reach thousands of high-quality shoppers.
What’s Included with the Post on Social Media
There are a total of six different elements that will be published on social media with the ShareitEffect plugin. These elements include:
- Hashtag This element is one that is provided by you, the business owner. This single hashtag can be anything that you want it to be, but just remember that it will be seen on every post shared via the plugin. Customers can add additional hashtags in their comments, but your assigned hashtag will always be visible.
- Content Another element that will be provided by you, the business owner. Limited to 50 characters, this section will appear as though it was written by your customer, when in fact you’re the one who wrote it. This same content will be included with every single post.
- Customer Comments Customers are able to say whatever they want about the item(s) that they are buying. This gives an additional personal touch that their friends and family will see and appear genuine and personal.
- Image ShareitEffect will include an image of the product that is being shared. This allows for others to see exactly what product is being shared so they can see for themselves if it is something they want, or something similar to it. It’s like they always say, an image is worth 1,000 words.
- URL Your website’s URL will be included with every post as well. This will allow everyone who sees the post, to know where the product is available at, where their friends are buying it from. The URL will lead directly back to your website.
- Embedded Link to Product Page ShareitEffect will automatically embed a link within each post that will lead directly back to the specific product page of the product that is being purchased. This will enable others to purchase the exact same item for themselves if they choose.
With ShareitEffect’s WooCommerce plugin, you’ll have access to reports that will show you exactly how well your ShareitEffect campaign is performing. Within these reports, you’ll have access to different stats that are detailed giving you a complete overview. Two of the biggest statistics that you’ll be able to track through the reports include:
- Number of Shares: This statistic will reflect the number of clicks back to your website from the initial shares.
- Estimated Views “Impressions”: According to Facebook the average number of followers is 388, based on this number ShareitEffect is able to calculate an estimated number of views or impressions per post. Additionally, you’ll be able to reach a more target audience, resulting in your brand and products being viewed by higher-quality viewers.
- Number of Clicks: This is calculated by the number of your customer’s followers who actually click on the post and are automatically redirected to your product page. These people are the highest quality of shoppers possible, because they immediately trust your website and products because their friend, a true influencer, made the recommendation.
If for some reason you need to contact ShareitEffect for support, they are available and want to help. There are a few different ways in which you can contact ShareitEffect for help:
- Requesting a Demo
In addition to reaching out to a ShareitEffect specialist, there is also an entire Frequently Asked Questions section and a self-help section to help answer some of the most commonly asked questions. If you are unable to find an answer to what you need, reach out to ShareitEffect via one of the outlets listed above and they will be happy to assist you.
Free vs Pro Version
ShareitEffect offers both a free version and a paid version. The biggest difference between the free version and the paid version is the number of posts and estimated shares. The free version allows just two posts per month. That limits the number of estimated views and impressions you’ll receive.
Paid plans are super affordable and start at only $37 a month, with the most popular being the “Professional Plan” at only $57 a month. All of the ShareitEffect plans are affordable and are designed to fit any budget and grow with every business. With the option to start with either the free plan or one of our paid plans; you can upgrade to a higher plan at any time.
Due to the nature of how the plans are designed, the more you pay for a plan, the more shared posts you’ll be eligible for each month. The more shared posts equal more posts and potential views per month.
One of the best ways in which you can see ShareitEffect’s WooCommerce plugin in action for yourself is by watching the various overview videos to see it for yourself. These videos will show you how it works, and how to get started using ShareitEffect for yourself.
If you want to learn more about ShareitEffect and how it works and how it can help grow your business, visit shareiteffect.com and schedule a free demo today. Don’t wait, harness the power of word-of-mouth marketing today and see how the ShareitEffect plugin can seamlessly integrate with your WooCommerce website. In as little as three steps of providing a discount code, hashtag, and snippet of content, you can have the ShareitEffect plugin up and running on your website, and begin to reap the rewards!